Tuesday, October 28, 2008

F is for...

This lovely little card is for a swap with the theme "F is for..." I took the opportunity to pull out one of my favorite Judikins/Paula Best stamps (the face) as well as a seriously cool Hero Arts stamp (dream and discover). I embossed the face onto Pink Pirouette cardstock and colored in some sections with a blender pen. I trimmed this piece and layered it on some white textured mesh and then on a mat of Purely Pomegranite. The DSP is retired Berry Bliss, and the card base is also Purely Pomegranite. I used a regular hand punch to add to the scalloped border on the DSP. The felt flowers, held on by a gold brad, are Flower Fusion Accents and Elements. Now that I've taken a picture of the card and don't have to worry about reflections, I plan to paint some Crystal Effects over the hearts, lips, and maybe eyes. I'm really pleased with how this card turned out!





No comments: