Sunday, May 17, 2009

Checking In

I suppose it looks like I've abandoned this blog, but not so! I'm on a new medication that makes me EXTREMELY tired, so I've pretty much been sleeping for the last few weeks. I see the doctor tomorrow, so I'm hoping she will have some advice on how I can get my life back.



Meanwhile, the calendar pages turn and I have some swap cards that are due to be put in the mail this week. With luck or coffee or a combination of the two, I'll have some new eye candy for you soon!


4 comments:

rush8888 said...

hang in there, kiddo....it can only get better. i am looking forward to seeing more!

Pam said...

Joyce, Please check my blog. I have given you an award and you can pick it up there. Pam at http://stampinforthesoul.blogspot.com

Ret said...

Joyce, hang in there. I know just how you feel. I've got a strong case of Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome...the meds they have me on for it make me exhausted. I truly do know what you're going thru. It's hard to get anything done when all you can drag yourself to do, is rest! You hang in and talk to your Doctor. Maybe they can give you something that won't have such a strong side effect on you. Take Care! Ret

Aloha Jan said...

Aloha Joyce!

I was thinking of you today and hope you are feeling better. Also, congrats on your award from Pam :-)

Aloha Jan