Monday, September 28, 2009

Mission: Accomplished!

Hooray!! The set of ten birthday cards for men is DONE! Hallelujah! Not that I mind making them -- I just miss my flowers and bows and frilly stuff. :)

Card 1
Stamps: Wonderful You and coordinating Jumbo Stampin' Around (retired); Garden Greetings
Colors: Garden Green, Real Red, Elegant Eggplant, Pacific Point, Basic Black
And: Gold brads, Stampin' Dimensionals


Card 2
Stamps: Golden Oldies (retired)
Colors: Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, Basic Black
And: Stampin' Pastels, Paper piercing tools, hand-held hole punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, clear embossing powder


2 comments:

christina d said...

I like your last cards! They are so neat. Now I want to see one with all the embellies on it! I can imagine you're glad you're done. They all came out so nice.

rush8888 said...

it's tough when you HAVE to do something when you would rather do something else! glad it's done. time to move forward.