Sunday, January 3, 2010

December's One Card... and I'm back!

December was a horrid month for me, but I think I have at least the health issues under control again. I'm INSISTING that 2010 be a better year!

I whipped up all of one card last month, and had to enlist the help of my home health aide to do it:


Stamp: Four the Holidays
Colors: Glorious Green, Real Red, Whisper White
Big Shot: Snowflake #2 die, Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder
And: Silver brad, 2 Mountain Dew cans


I need to jump back into stamping with both feet running as I already have sixty (yup, 60) cards on the agenda! I have orders for ten Anniversary cards, ten Sympathy cards, and then I am DETERMINED to finish up the forty cards for the Build-a-Bear project I started late last year. The bears are done and I just need to dream up some card fronts for them to live on; so I think (hope) that project will go quickly. Meanwhile, I am SO VERY excited about the new products coming out in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration brochure!!! <-- not nearly enough exclamation points

To those of my readers who stayed with me during my one month absence, thank you for sticking around! I promise you'll be glad you did when you see the projects I have brewing for 2010!

5 comments:

paige said...

Joyce, I love your attitude and determination!
This one December card is fantastic and I can't wait to see what else you have in store for 2010!

Katie Kleber said...

brew away (says me and f). we love the mt. dew snowflake card!!

glad you got one out (smile) and hope not too much pain for it (smile, again).

Love, KK

Ramblin Rose said...

Hope you are feeling better. Great card!!

rush8888 said...

katie speaks for me, eh? let the new year begin! the snowflake card is quite festive. love how it turned out. whatcha gonna punch out next?

christina d said...

Hee Hee!! I'm here anyway. I love the card. That snowflake is col!