Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Intermission

Every now and then, between bigger projects, I have to clean up my workspace to clear my mind and get a fresh start. Thought I'd share with you what my space looks like when it's cleaned up:




I know there's still a lot of clutter, but at least it's organized clutter and things are at right angles, LOL!  

I just finished up some "wild" cards that I can't wait to share with you; I'll be taking pictures of them in a few minutes and then blogging them later tonight. They're definitely a colorful backlash to all the conservative Christmas cards I made for my neighbor. Bring your sunglasses tomorrow, you might need them!

Bright smiles,
Joyce Spear (a.k.a. StamperJoyce)
      

1 comment:

christina d said...

OMG it's clean!! It just isn't normal. Waiting to see the new cards now.