Sunday, November 8, 2015

Christmas Tags 2015

I've been a busy little bee for the last couple of weeks! I had surgery scheduled for November 9 and needed to finish the tag swap I signed up for in StampNation before going in. At the last minute I found out that the surgery will have to be rescheduled, but that just puts me ahead of the game as far as Christmas preparations.

(For those wondering, I have carpel tunnel in both wrists and pinched ulnar nerves in both elbows. It's painful, and it's making crafting challenging because I'm having a hard time holding on to things.)

The tags are pretty self-explanatory, so I'll let the pretty pictures do the work in this post. These first five photos show each tag front and back:







The rest of these pictures show just the front of the tags:







Thanks for looking!

Smiles,
Joyce Spear a.k.a. StamperJoyce
                  

1 comment:

christina d said...

Those are so cute. I love them all. I hope you can get this surgery done sooner than later!