Saturday, July 23, 2016

Challenges from Splitcoaststampers

I've taken a liking to doing the sketch challenges over at Splitcoaststampers, but due to time constraints just do the challenges my friend Carey hosts there. Without further ado...

SCS593
Here's the sketch:

and here's what I did with it:


Additional information about this card can be found in my SCS gallery here.

SCS597
Here's the sketch:


and here's what I did with it:


I actually made two of these cards with the Cloisonne Horse stamp; the other one had the background colors in reverse, but I messed up and forgot to take a picture before I sent the card out into the world. You can read a little more about this card here.

SC602
Here's the sketch:


And here's my simple creation:


The deets about this card can be found here.

* * * * * * * * * * * *
Coming up next: a peek into the humble beginning of my Art Journal. See you tomorrow!

Big Smiles,
Joyce Spear a.k.a. Stamper Joyce
          

No comments: