Monday, August 22, 2016

Riding the Wave

Today's card is from another Splitcoaststampers challenge, SC606. Here's the sketch:



... and here's what I did with it:


The "Happy Birthday" is inset between two raised panels, and then the yellow balloon is also raised. I really like the look, and it was relatively easy to do with the Ride the Wave die from My Favorite Things.

Stamps: Wavy Greeting (MFT)
Colors: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Crisp Cucumber, Mint Macaron, Basic Black, Whisper White
Paper: Cherry on Top DSP stack (SU), Daffodil Delight, Heavy Whisper White
And: Ride the Waves die set (MFT), Balloon Bouquet punch (SU), Stampin' Dimensionals (lots of them!), silver thread

If you'd like to see the card on the Splitcoaststampers website, click here. I'm tickled pink that a few ladies left lovely comments there for me!

* * * * * * * * * * * *
Coming up next: a look at this month's My Paper Pumpkin kit

Until then,
Wavy smiles,
Joyce Spear a.k.a. StamperJoyce
            

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This card is amazing I love what you did thanks for sharing♥