Monday, July 10, 2017

You Old Goat

When she saw the card in my last post, a friend of mine put a request in for a similar one with an "old goat" reference. My stamp set just happened to have a goat and a sentiment with the words "old goat" in them, so I was good to go. I had to splice the sentiment on the card front, but it turned out great:


Because this card is for my friend's husband, I chose more masculine colors than in the original card. The inside is the same idea, a cow holding a banner that says "Have a Moo-tiful Birthday."


Because this card will be hand-delivered, I could play a bit with the envelope, too:


I'm sure my friend's husband will get a kick out of the card. :)

* * * * * * * * * * * *
Coming up next: I've been playing with Gelatos pigment sticks and having a blast. I have 11 cards done so far and nine that are partially assembled... and I'm hoping to get into my Whipped Spackle and gel medium this week and create some more Gelatos backgrounds. Such fun!

Moo-tiful Smiles,
Joyce Spear a.k.a. StamperJoyce
            

No comments: