Monday, December 11, 2017

Catch-up Post #1

This summer and autumn were filled with all sorts of crafty goodness, and as a result I finished up my 100th card for the year recently! Unfortunately in all the stamping madness this blog got left by the wayside for a few months. Rather than post each project separately and give all the deets, I think I'll try to break everything up into two or three groups and post pretty much just the pictures in the order the projects were done (as best as I can remember). I don't have a huge blog following so I doubt there will be much of an outcry - but if any of my loyal readers has questions on anything in these posts, I hope you'll feel welcome to ask!

Hang on to your hat, because heeeere we go!

1. Art swap with some friends in a Facebook group - Mini art pieces made with Gelatos, stickers, and other embellishments





2. More cards made with Gelatos backgrounds (as a continuation of this post)



3. Curved border dies (also seen above and in #4)



4. CAS Christmas card made with Catherine Pooler Designs stamps and inks



5. Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge SC660




6. Made with Catherine Pooler's August Stamp of Approval release which had the theme of Counting Blessings. Also used her inks.


7. Personal challenge from a friend



Lest your head explode from too much beauteousness at one time (lol), I will break here and continue the parade of projects in the next post. This is a good breaking point, too, since the next batch of cards were all made as part of the World Card Making Day (month) festivities - which was definitely a fun and productive month!

Thanks for looking!

Smiles,
Joyce Spear a.k.a. StamperJoyce
           

No comments: