Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Too Hot to Stamp

It's been about a million degrees in my apartment (who me, exaggerate?) for the last few days. It's super hot outside, and my little window air conditioner is struggling to keep up -- and failing miserably. I don't handle heat well, so I've been laying low and doing my best to keep relatively cool by moving around as little as possible and taking lots of naps.

Anyhoo, I ran across an interesting website today for World Card Making Day: http://www.worldcardmakingday.com
The holiday, which is the first Saturday in October, seems to be starting off slowly as far as "world" holidays go, but there is still a lot of cool stuff on the website, including card ideas and inspiration and a place to post pictures of your own cards. How cool is that?

1 comment:

Keely said...

What a great idea. I just became a buddy of a woman in Scotland that makes cards. I'll have to get her to participate!!!

If it is okay with you, I will post a link to your blog on mine under "Check It Out"!!! :)