I've been cleaning house, going through piles of scrap papers and cardstock, stamped images and embellishments that never made it to cards, loose ribbons, and all kinds of surprises.
One of the things I found were cards that I designed for make-and-takes back when I was out doing Stampin' Up! workshops. All the pieces of the cards are cut, but the images need to be stamped and the cards then need to be assembled. I had flashbacks to how much time I spent cutting and packaging in preparation for workshops, and I just couldn't throw out the cards just waiting to be born.
I had the makings for six of this card. Cardstock is Night of Navy and Very Vanilla. I used Gold Encore ink to stamp the French Script background and then the single flower from Long-Stemmed for the top panel. I wrapped the background panel with some wide Gold Organdy ribbon (retired, as are the stamps), and then attached the flower panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I put a panel of the Very Vanilla on the inside (since it's hard to write on Night of Navy unless you have a special pen), and then stamped just the top of the flower in Gold Encore to add some interest. I also stamped the flower on the front of matching Very Vanilla envelopes. All-in-all, this project turned out looking pretty classy. Yay!