Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sympathy Cards - Batch 1

Here is half the order of sympathy cards for my friend, which I delivered last month. I'll be giving her the remaining five cards soon... ummm, which means I better make them! *grin*

Given how much time has elapsed since I made these cards, I'm just going to post the cards and trust that you'll let me know if you have any questions about them. I remembered to take pictures of the insides of the cards this time around, so that's why the photos are in groups of twos.




* * * * * * * * * *




* * * * * * * * * *




* * * * * * * * * *




* * * * * * * * * *





4 comments:

Katie Kleber said...

very nice. glad to see you back in blogging-mood (?). can't wait to see more...i really like the first one alot...nice and simlple, know mom-cat will love them!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! That might have blown up my computer! LOL!! You have been working your little fingers to the bone. These cards are beautiful. I also hope your health is improving. I'll keep you in my prayers!
Lorraine Castellon-Rowe
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
www.lorrainerowe.blogspot.com
www.lorraine.stampinup.net
Home: 510/440-9053
Cell: 408/757-6373
Home Office: 510/573-7693

Ramblin Rose said...

Just love the way you are finishing the inside of the cards!

Ramblin Rose said...

I feel a few CASEs coming on!! ;-)
Great cards Joyce.
Love ya, Rose Ann