Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tart & Tangy Birthday Card

My home health aide gave me the heads up that our produce guy at the local grocery store has a birthday next week, so I thought it fitting to pull out my Tart & Tangy set to make a card for him. He goes out of his way to help my aide pick out the very best produce for me, often bringing out new stuff from the back -- and I feel service like that should be acknowledged!




Stamp sets: Tart & Tangy, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Colors: Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, So Saffron
DSP: Island Oasis
Punches: Large Square, Small Square, Word Window, Modern Label
And: Old Olive satin ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals


Smiles,
Joyce Spear, a.k.a. StamperJoyce

ETA: I saw the little nick in the sentiment after I posted the card, and (of course) I redid the "Happy Birthday" label so it looks right.

3 comments:

paige said...

I love this cheerful card! And I was looking back at all of your beautiful sympathy cards too! Love your stamping style! TFS all of your wonderful creations on your awesome blog!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card. I love the stamps and the colors you used. I agree someone like him needs to be spoiled a little.
Chris D

Katie Kleber said...

Joyce, you have done yourself proud with this one...i *love* it! glad they are good to you, you deserve it, yourself!

Peace.