Monday, August 26, 2013

Fifty Christmas Cards - Batch One

As I mentioned in a previous post, one of my neighbors has hired me to make 50 unique Christmas cards, 10 due on the first of the months of August through December.  Because I had nine cards in my "stash," I got a head start this month. I've made nine more cards, and still need to do two more to meet my September 1st deadline.  Below are the nine cards I've made so far.  If you'd like a larger view, just click on the photos.

Card 1:


Card 2:


Card 3:


Card 4:


Card 5:


Card 6:


Card 7:


Card 8:


Card 9:



I used Stampin' Up!'s retired Letters to Santa Designer Series paper as well as the coordinating self-adhesive die cuts.  I got both from the Clearance Rack in the Stampin' Up! store earlier this year, so this batch of cards was rather inexpensive to make.

I have lots of ideas for my next batches of cards, so stay tuned for the next installment.  I'll also have some ATCs to post soon, so I hope you'll enjoy all these creations!

Merry Christmas in August!
Joyce Spear (a.k.a. StamperJoyce)
  

1 comment:

christina d said...

Those are so cute. I love the retired paper you used. Wonder if I have any. Now, get back to making cards! LOL!