Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Sparkly Christmas!

Yes, my Christmas cards for the year are finished! I created fifty to complete an order from a neighbor, and then made another 25 to send out myself. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes!

Here's the card that I made the most (12) of this year:



I CASEd this card by Mary Brown, altering the dimensions to make it an A-2 size; compensating for my lack of Bermuda Bay DSP by stamping on plain Bermuda Bay cardstock with my ancient Victorian Lace background stamp; and using different sentiments. It was a fun card to create and assemble! The ornaments are from the set Christmas Collectibles and have a coordinating punch, which made it a snap.

I have one more batch of Christmas cards to show, and that should be the end of that -- for a few months at least!

Sparkly Smiles,
Joyce Spear (a.k.a. StamperJoyce)
         

1 comment:

christina d said...

I love this card. I need to use my set I guess.