Friday, July 13, 2007

It's Here! It's Here!


The Super Duper Glorious Box o' Fun New Stampin' Up! Supplies



What have we here? A box of paper??



Noooo, there's the good stuff!



The packing list showing NOTHING on backorder -- hurrah!



Wild unpacking!



Bottom of the box!



Such bea-YOO-tiful cardstock and designer papers!



The "In Colors" stuff in Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranite... cardstock, inkpads, reinkers, and double-stitched ribbon. So pretty!



All the rubber in one spot. Drool!



There's more! Boxes inside the box... what could it be?



Ooooo, ahhhhh, the Pretties Kit!



And look, a punch box! Let's see what's in it!



The Three For You kit! with rubber stamp set, ink spots in Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranite, and Black, and -- of course -- the punch!



My five new background stamps take a pose, accompanied by the Doodles jumbo wheel.



Not to be outdone, so do the stamp sets.


It's hard to see everything in the pictures, I know, so here's a list of what came today along with the catalog page so you can get a good look:

Background Stamps - Happiness (p. 118), Tres Chic (p. 136), Aida Cloth (p. 136), Posy (p. 137), Paisley (p. 138)
Stamp Sets - In the Spotlight (p. 20), Block Party (p. 38), Seasonal Whimsy (p. 109), Happy Everything (p. 140)
Jumbo Wheel - Doodle (p. 99)

In Colors (p. 165) - I picked my two favorite colors, Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranite, and ordered the cardstock, inkpads, reinkers, and double-stitched ribbon for each.

Scallop Punch (p. 182)
Pretties Kit (p. 188)
Three for You Punch Box (p. 183)

Bold Brights Textured Cardstock (p. 166)
Soft Subtles Textured Cardstock (p. 167)

Prints Papers (p. 173) in Lilac, Amethyst, Turquoise, Brilliant Blue, and Rose Red

White Gel Pen (p. 186)
Pencil Sharpener - to sharpen my Pure Color Pencils from my last order (p. 186)
Almost Amethyst Classic pad - because I wore out my last one (p. 167)


So... think that will keep me busy for awhile?

Now, to clear off my bed so that I can take a much-needed nap after all this excitement!

No comments: