Thursday, May 8, 2008

Another Hero Arts Card

No sooner did I address my Hero Arts Card Exchange cards for May than I remembered that I signed up for a "May Flowers" exchange as well. Good thing I can't sleep tonight!



I pulled out one of my all-time favorite Hero Arts stamps for this card, H2548 Glass Vases. The hardest thing about using this stamp is deciding how to color the image: watercolors? chalks? blender pens? colored pencils? I finally decided to pull out my markers and use them with blender pens to achieve a bit of a shaded effect (which, of course, doesn't show very well in the photo). The George O'Keefe quotation is an Uptown Rubber Stamps/Dawn Houser stamp. The clear rhinestones jumped into the centers of the flowers I punched out using SU!s Three For You punch box kit. Card base is Ballet Blue, and the images are layered on Real Red.





No comments: