Sunday, April 5, 2009

Black and White +1

Today, readers, you get a scan instead of a photo. There's so much white on this card that I just couldn't get away from the glare off the cardstock. So, pretend the shadows around the brads aren't there, okay?



The main image stamp is from the clear set (*gasp!* I used clear AND non-SU! stamps today!), Birds Galore, from Inkadinkado. The sentiment, a wood mounted stamp, is unlabeled. I used my Scor-Pal to emboss a three-quarter frame on the black card base. I think the rest is easy to figure out, but if you have a question, feel free to ask.





2 comments:

rush8888 said...

well...gasp! you done good anyway! we have this stamp set, so katie will especially enjoy seeing what you have done with it. i like that 3/4-around dry embossing of the edge...mental note....love those brads, too! i have been promising myself to make some black and white (man-cards, possibly)...just how i like to work with fabric.

Char said...

Love this card!!! I love black and white cards, too, and don't do them often enough.

The brads set it off just perfect!
Great job!!!