Thanks to the outpouring of ideas on how to fix the damaged card from the previous post, I finally settled on a solution I can live with.
I tried several tactics (paper piercing, string of pearls, alcohol as an eraser, using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to place additional dotted curves as part of the design) before settling on trimming out the sliver of unwanted stamping and then adding a few more slivers to make it look planned. I backed the watercolored panel with Melon Mambo cardstock to match the eyelet border at the bottom and the NEW ribbon, and re-mounted the panel on Stampin' Dimensionals. Sigh. It took me more time to repair the damage than to make the card in the first place!
Many thanks to each and every one of you who offered suggestions, both as comments in the post below and in emails responding to my plea for ideas. I continue to be awed by the creativity of my peers!
Stamp Set: Always
Colors: Burmuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Basic Black
And: Iridescent Medium, stipple brushes, reinkers, grosgrain ribbon, Heart to Heart and Eyelet Border punches, paper snips, Stampin' Dimensionals, gravity