Monday, July 22, 2013

Welcome Baby Mason!

This week I had the rare pleasure of making a "congratulations on your new baby" card!  One of my best friends' daughter had a little boy named Mason, and is he ever a cutie!  

I used the Stampin' Up! set Henry Says to make the card because I think the elephant has so much personality.  I also experimented for the first time with washi tape and candy dots.  Here are the card and envelope:





In other news, I made a TON of ATCs this month; I even got to work ahead on swaps for next month!  I'll be posting photos as soon as the recipients all have their cards in hand -- don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone who might be reading this.

One of my neighbors has hired me to make 10 Christmas cards a month for him to deliver to the roughly 50 tenants we have living in our apartment complex this holiday season, so you'll be seeing pics of those cards soon, too. This same gentleman is helping me with some projects and chores around the house, so I plan to make him a doozy of an appreciation card.

Time for me to head to bed since I hope to roll up my sleeves and get stamping early tomorrow!  Oh, and I have dishes to do... yee haw!

Big smiles,
Joyce Spear (a.k.a. StamperJoyce)
   

2 comments:

christina d said...

Of course I love the card. Henry is great isn't he. I hope you're having fun with the dishes and all the cards you get to make.

Lindsay Weirich said...

I have and love that set too!