Sunday, April 16, 2017

An Unexpected Gift

I recently received an unexpected envelope in my snail mail, and it when I opened it I discovered a pocket letter that my friend Carey had sneakily done without mentioning to me. It's pretty amazing, so I asked for her permission to post it here since it just screams to be seen.

Here's the front of the pocket letter:


and close-ups of the individual cards:










In the back of each card was a liner with a special surprise behind each one! The center pocket held a little letter to me, and in the other pockets were metal cogs or gears, some hummingbird and butterfly embellishments, and some decorative napkins that will make amazing backgrounds for future cards or ATCs. It was so delightful to hunt and find all the little gifties!


Thank you, Carey, for taking time from your hectic life to spend time making these ATCs and putting together a pocket letter for me!

Big smiles,
Joyce Spear a.k.a. StamperJoyce
                  

No comments: