Tuesday, October 2, 2007

One Sheet Wonder

Today I used a technique called "One Sheet Wonder" to create a dozen cards. The idea is simple: Grab a full-sized piece of cardstock (I used white 8-1/2 x 11) and stamp it randomly with a design of your choosing. Then chop it up in pieces and use the pieces on individual cards. Here's the happy family:







I used the Stampin' Up! set Just Like You; Real Red, YoYo Yellow, and Brilliant Blue cardstock and inks; and (on some of the cards) I also used pop dots, white gel pen, +/or gold flower brads.




Since I have the worst time getting pictures posted into this blog the way I want them (is it just me, or are others having problems, too?), I'll post the individual pictures of the cards in the next post.

1 comment:

rush8888 said...

i want to work out a way where i use only certain amounts of paper and see how far i can stretch them. i kinda did that with my daughter's baby announcements last year, but i would really like to observe and record my system. f