Saturday, October 27, 2007

Vertical Criss-Cross Card



I'd been told that criss-cross cards could be made vertically using a lot less cardstock, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Here's the same basic card as before, only vertical. By doing it this way, I saved one-half sheet of 8-1/2 x 11 cardstock, which is nice. I prefer the look and feel of the horizontal design, though, and the insert is easier to remove even though I left the same amount of space around it in both cards.



That other thing in the top picture? It's a 3-dimensional 6-pointed star. The tutorial said it was easy to make. I struggled, but then maybe most people have more talent than I do. You can view the video tutorial for both a 5-pointed and 6-pointed star at:

http://paperpleasing.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/10/ive-gone-live.html.

No comments: