Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Stamping Holiday with Friends

My BFF's, Fonda and Katie, are visiting me from North Carolina this week. *happy dance!* We've been yakking away while working on projects. Here's a few I did yesterday and today. Not much for quantity, but I think they turned out well.



These first two are half-sheet-wonder cards, i.e. I stamped the background randomly using several colors (Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue, and Almost Amethyst, to be precise) and then cut it up to make several (well, in this case, two) cards. I stamped an additional snowflake over my design with VersaMark and then embossed with Irridescent Ice EP. I stamped the two trees with classic ink and stamped over them with VersaMark and embossed those as well. The ornaments on the tree are glitter brads, new to my stash since Katie and Fonda stopped at Archiver's today. The tree panel is raised on Stampin' Dimensionals. Easy peasy, but still a wow card.






This last card is similar to the one in the last post, the only differences being that it's done with Night of Navy cardstock, and this time I added a gold star in the lower right corner. Another WOW card, I think.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dem shur are purty! we got to see them first....na na na na boo boo....f
still gotta work on that password...i thought i had it right! not!