Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy 35th Anniversary!

How can I be celebrating 35 years of friendship with Debbie on June 8th when I'm only 29?



Debbie and I met at a church picnic in 1974, and things went downhill from there. (Just kidding!) I love her even though she's into dogs and photography instead of cats and stamping/cardmaking. After all, not all of us can be perfect. :)



I broke into my Bright Delights rub-ons from Stampin' Up! to make this anniversary card for her. The patterned yellow DSP is from the Good Morning Sunshine set. The card base is Tangerine Tango. The circles on both sides of the trees are Rain Dots by Cloud 9 Design. Simple card, but I think she'll like it.









Well, Debbie, I don't think you check out my blog very often, but in case you see this: HAPPY early ANNIVERSARY! You're getting a card early this year so you can't say you forgot to get a card for ME. *grin* Hey, should we make it another 35 years? Do either of us have the stamina?


No comments: