Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'll Be Back Soon!

I hate it when situations force me into learning new technology. Does this mean I'm getting old?



Anyway, I just ordered an external media card reader off of Amazon, and it will be in my grubby little hands in a few days. The good news is that since I've continued to take pictures of my swap cards before mailing them off, I should be able to post the pics by just taking the memory card out of my camera and sticking it in the card reader -- so really, nothing's been lost. Huzzah!!



So what do I do with myself until the card reader arrives? Easy!! I play with all my NEW Stampin' Up! stuff that arrived yesterday! OMG, the new In Colors are fantastic! I have new inkpads, new cardstock, polka dotted grosgrain ribbon in 5 of the 6 new colors, new rubbah to use them on, 2 new packs of DSP, rub-ons, corduroy buttons, and a million zillion ideas floating around in my head on how to use it all!



And during my breaks from stamping, I'm working on memorizing the new Idea Book & Catalog which goes "live" on July 1. Oh my!! So many pretty pictures! So much neat stuff! It's going to be a GREAT catalog year, I can feel it!


No comments: