Sunday, January 20, 2008

January's Not-So-Great Card of the Month

This pathetic little card took me nine hours of struggling with lots of breaks, and I'm still not happy with it; so I'm dubbing it January's Not-So-Great Card of the Month. Colors are simply Taken with Teal and Whisper White, with the patterned paper being out of the Bali Breeze double-sided paper series. Stamps are from Stampin' Up!'s Simply Said set. It's too vertical for my tastes (yes, it's a design flaw), but at least the ordeal is over. Sigh. Has anyone seen my Muse?



January 28th Addendum: Okay, you guys are right, I'm being waaay too hard on myself. I've been looking at this card for a few days now, and it's growing on me. After making the cards in the above post, I think the color Teal is starting to make its way into my heart... well, sort of. There's hope, anyway. At any rate, thanks to everyone for the encouragement!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

see now I think it looks good!

Anonymous said...

Hubby tells me all the time..."I am my WORST critic!! Be alittle easier on your self and that sweet little card!