Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Late Night Cards

I was supposed to be putting the stuff on my bed away, but instead I just HAD to make two more cards. (You know how that goes.)



I think I set my record in number of eyelets used on this first card: 8... eight!!! I was just goofing around with the Three for You flower punch, but I liked how the little posies look layered on the printed paper so I went with it. I used Stickles in the little circles on the print instead of pulling out my Dazzling Diamonds and glue pen again. (The cat is still glittery from the last episode.)






I meant for the rub-on on this next card to go on the So Saffron card base, but I think the body heat from the cat (who insists on laying on my stuff when I'm not looking) made it start to stick to the printed paper. Sooo, I went with the flow. The card seems a bit busy to me, but I think it still works.




No comments: