Sunday, July 5, 2009

Playing with Chickens

I played with a free digital stamp and a sketch challenge from The Digi Shack this afternoon. For better or for worse, here is the result:






The caption reads, "I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you."



Colors: Stampin' Up!'s new Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, and Soft Suede; Ruby Red


Backgroud DSP: from SU!'s Razzleberry Lemonade

And: SU!'s Soft Suede polka-dotted grosgrain ribbon, Boho Blossoms punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, paper piercing tools, blender pens


5 comments:

Lauri said...

So cute! Love the yellow you chose!!! I love digital images! I could never go totally digital, but I love using the images...probably because I love the instant gratification!

Helen Dooley said...

Nice card! the colors are great.

Sharon said...

This is so pretty! I like the piercing in the corner and those flowers are great!

Kharlie Bug said...

Love your take on it. thanks for playing along. Just want to make sure I have your email addy to send your free digi pak.

Aloha,
Toni

rush8888 said...

i do like what you did with this image. so colorful, and the layout is super!