Sunday, July 19, 2009

Quick Asian Artistry Card

My BFFs from North Carolina came to visit this week, and in the course of chatting and chowing and chuckling I managed to start seven different cards. Here's one of them.



Stamp set: Asian Artistry

Colors: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo

And: In Color markers, Melon Mambo polka-dotted grosgrain, color spritzer tool (my new favorite toy!), square gold brads (non-SU!)






My hot water heater broke this week, so I've been dealing with clean-up and downstairs neighbors and all kinds of frustrations that are keeping me from stamping as much as I'd like. I'm also working on a couple sympathy cards that I can't show at this time. After that, I hope to finish up the cards I started earlier this week, and then come up with some ideas for a baby first birthday party I've been asked to make invitations for.



I also realized this morning that it's officially "birthday season" -- oddly enough, most of my close friends have birthdays in August and September, with a few stragglers in October. Looks like I've got plenty to keep myself busy and out of trouble for awhile! :)


4 comments:

rush8888 said...

ooooo pretty... simply gorgeous.

christina d said...

Color spritzer tool?? You'll have to showme that one. I love the card. It sure came out nice. I'm glad the hot water fiasco is over. Have a great day!

Barb said...

Very pretty card... love the look of the spritzer... I have yet to try that one!!

Deb said...

Love the colours & layout for this card! I have to use my Asian Artistry more!!