Monday, December 20, 2010

Three More Anniversary Cards

These three cards are the final ones in my friend Cathy's order of anniversary and sympathy cards. As much as I love stamping, I always breathe a sigh of relief when the last cards in an order are finished and delivered. As usual, Cathy was delighted with my cards, so that's a tremendous boost to my ego, lol.

Card 1
I love this card! I used my Framed Tulips embossing folder (in the upcoming Occasions Mini catalog) for the first time, my favorite ribbon of all time (now retired, sadly), and a sentiment I computer-generated using My Digital Studio.


Stamp set: Fifth Avenue Floral
Colors: Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White
Big Shot: Little Leaves Sizzlet, Tulip Frame embossing folder
Punch: Extra Large Decorative Label
And: My Digital Studio, Real Red Polka Dotted ribbon, mini glue dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Card 2
I love this card, too! It was super simple to make, and the hardest part was deciding which colors to use. I went with my friend Fonda's favorite color combination of pink and brown, and the rest "just happened."


Stamp sets: Elements of Style, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Colors: Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette
Big Shot: Top Note die
Punches: Modern Label, Word Window, 2 sizes of Circle Punches
And: Stampin' Dimensionals

Card 3
I love this card!! (Can you tell I'm very happy with yesterday's work?) I'm not sure if my favorite part is the simplicity of it, or the fact that I finally opened up my Smooch Spritz and fell in love with the product!


Stamp sets: I {Heart} Hearts, A Word for You
Colors: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Big Shot: Non-Stampin' Up! embossing folder
And: Gold Glow Smooch Spritz

Coming up next (well, maybe, but no guarantees!): A 4x6 Monthly Calendar for 2011!

Wishing you the best of this Holiday season, including
Peace,
Joyce Spear a.k.a. StamperJoyce

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are very pretty, lots of hard work any one would love to get one of those cards

Keely said...

Very nice, Joyce!

rush said...

about the pink and brown...my eye is twitching... however, the red rosey one is gorgeous.

christina d said...

I love your cards. The rose is gorgeous and pink i my fav color on the 2nd one. Hmmm, may try that combo. But the third is my fav. Love the gold smooch!!