Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hero Arts Card Exchange for February

Shirley D. and Barb A., don't look if you want to be surprised!!



And now, to the rest of you...



My adopted mom kidnapped me on Friday, fed me brunch, and then forced me to go to Archiver's (my favorite store in the whole wide world!), where she bought this new set of Hero Arts stamps for me (LL070 Garden Windows), along with some bling. I feel so spoiled!






Since my Hero Arts Card Exchange cards are due to be put into the mail no later than February 20th, I had a perfect excuse to crack this set open and get to work. I chose to heat emboss with black ink and then paint the images using Twinkling H2Os.






Then I assembled the cards using Stampin' Up! cardstock (since it matched the watercolors so perfectly), and then added some of my new bling to the centers of the three flowers. Ta-da!



1 comment:

Shurlyjean said...

I looked... couldn't resist.

Shirley