Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Butterfly of Happiness

It's baaaack! My mojo, that is. Huzzah!



I'm still working with the Flowers for You DSP, and after making one of these cards in Lovely Lilac, I just had to make another one like it in Tempting Turquoise. The stamped images are from the retired "Butterfly of Happiness" Stampin' Up! set. I used both the Marvy Scallop punch and the SU! scallop punch, and was surprised at how well they work together, at least in this layout. Some sponging, some dots and tiddles around the edges of the circles, some hole punching in the scallops to make them lace-ier ... and voila!







2 comments:

Keely said...

Tiddles! Tiddles? You've been tiddling!!! I'm gonna tell!!!

(((hugs)))

rush8888 said...

tiddle...tiddle....tiddle.... it's funny how keely and i honed in on the same funny word. add that to schnibbles!