Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hero Arts Stitched Flower Trio

I somehow got myself signed up for a March themed card in the Hero Arts Card Exchange Yahoo! group, and as I looked at the calendar this morning and realized it's the 15th already, decided I better get a move on. (I to this moment maintain someone else put my name in the database, since until I saw an email with my name indicating I was participating in the swap, I didn't even know it existed!) The theme is, "March Reminds Me of..." -- and for me, that's definitely Spring flowers, especially tulips.



Anyway, I used the "Stitched Flower Trio" stamp from Hero Arts. This super simple card is colored with SU!'s Pure Color Pencils and Gamsol. In the exchange card, I also used Hero Arts' "Fanciful Flowers" tub set for the subtle background flower; while in the cards shown here I used the single flower from SU!'s Three For You punch box kit. Card base is YoYo Yellow, while the matting and punched posies are Rose Red.




No comments: