Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Regal Rose Day

My mojo was a bit off today, but I managed to squeeze out three average-looking cards using the Flowers for You designer paper and Regal Rose cardstock.



The Magenta birds make one more appearance on this first card, hastily blender-penned with color. Meh.






Here's another card with a bit of unimaginatively placed white grosgrain ribbon. I also pulled out my Marvy scallop punch as well as the corner rounder punch for the scallops along the right edge.






And finally, the card which sent me into retirement for the rest of the day... I punched out the scallop circle from the designer paper, adhered it to the cardfront -- and then realized that all the butterflys on the DSP were standing on their heads. After reworking the card, I decided it would be best to see what tomorrow brings before I continue my creative endeavors.




1 comment:

Keely said...

My lord, woman! Do you ever sleep? I went away for just a couple of days and I check in this morning and there are cards everywhere!!! [grin]

I really love the way you colored those Magenta birds, too! They have a very happy go lucky feel about them.