Monday, March 24, 2008

Flowers For You Designer Paper

I decided to work with SU!'s Flowers for You double-sided designer paper today. Coordinating colors are Regal Rose, Lovely Lilac, Certainly Celery, and Tempting Turquoise.



Supplies on this first card include a quotation sticker from Wordsworth and narrow white organdy.






Supplies include gold eyelets and the Word Window punch.






If I recall correctly, these silly birds are from a stamp by Magenta.






I found some happy little flower brads for this card...






This card went through several remakes, and I'm still not sure about it. The glittery stuff is Stickles, because, you know, Stickles makes everything work!






This simple but elegant card features a quotation sticker from Wordsworth and some white grosgrain ribbon.






Look! The Magenta birds again! This time I colored them with blender pens instead of straight markers. Looks better, I think.




No comments: