Thursday, March 26, 2009

Beautiful Butterflies

One of the Yahoo groups I belong to has a "Wish Wednesday," and last week I wished for some die cut butterflies made with the Big Shot Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die. Well, they showed up yesterday in the mail (thanks again, Shellie!), and I just had to get busy putting the little guys to good use!

Stamps: Hope Happens, Pocket Silhouettes, non-SU! contraband
Colors: Pirouette Pink, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
And: DSP taken from several sets; I'll look 'em up if anyone's interested enough to leave a comment and ask
Fun Stuff: Oval punch, Scalloped Oval punch, clear dew drops, white glitter brads, Flower Fusion felt flowers











1 comment:

Ret said...

Joyce, these are all very beautiful! You did a wonderful job on all of them. I love the butterfly. Your color choice is awesome!