Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Anniversary Cards

I made four more anniversary cards on Monday, then hit a speed bump on Tuesday -- but I thought I'd at least catch you up on photos. I sure hope I'll be back in the cardmaking groove when I wake up on Wednesday!



This first card is my favorite of the newest four, partly because it looks cool, but also because it was made with scraps of the Candy Lane DSP that were sitting on my desk.






Here's the inside of that card:






My resolve to make "flat" cards flew to the wind on this card, but I just couldn't resist the look of the felt flowers along with the rhinestone brad.






I did a bit of experimenting with this next one. The experiment was to emboss in gold and then color in portions of the image with white gel pen. At first I thought it stunk, but it's really grown on me. I'm open to opinions...






I love the SU! organza ribbon on this one:






Six down, six to go!


No comments: