Wednesday, February 26, 2014

January 2014 Paper Pumpkin

January's Paper Pumpkin is a cute one, especially when you DON'T follow directions! Let me show you what I mean. Below is a picture of the kit the way Stampin' Up! suggests you assemble the cards:


Cute? Yes. But even cuter when you put the color on the outside of the card...!

Card 1:

Card 2:

Card 3:

Card 4:

See what I mean?

If you're wondering about the flowers on card 4, they're cork from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack which is available as a free product during this year's Sale-a-bration event. (I'll be tickled pink to tell you more about this event if you're interested.)

Cards 1 and 3 also have some bonus product on them. Stampin' Up! is planning to pump up the Paper Pumpkin kits this year, but since the January kit was already in production by the time that decision was made, SU! decided to gift current Paper Pumpkin subscribers with a free full-size container of this year's In Color Boutique Details, valued at $8.95. Sweet!

If you're interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, I would really like to be your demonstrator. Give a holler if you want more information, and I'll be happy to provide whatever you need to get started.

I have one last post and then I'll be caught up with everything I've done since the beginning of the new year... Yay! Tomorrow's post will feature the Good As Gold free Sale-a-bration card kit, so don't miss it!

Pumpkin Smiles,
Joyce Spear a.k.a. StamperJoyce
         

1 comment:

christina d said...

I love the cards inside-out. They look great and I like the additions.