Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Punched Posies - First Card

I found out recently that my friend and nurse's birthday is coming up on the 30th, so I thought I'd do something out of the ordinary and not wait until the last minute to make a card! I am SO pleased with how this turned out, I'm not sure how I can wait two weeks to give it to her.


SU! stamps: Happy Everything, Canvas background, Three For You punch box

Inside: "Hoping that happy days will come to you all year" by WhipperSnapper Designs, "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?" by Uptown Rubber Stamps


Cardstock: Lovely Lilac, Very Vanilla


Other: Purple grosgrain ribbon, Stickles


The posies were punched out of a scrap piece of stamped paper leftover from another project I did years and years ago. When I showed my friend all the posies I had punched and Stickled, her eyes were immediately drawn to the purple patterned ones, so I thought they'd be the perfect choice for a card for her.


I sure hope she likes it! Now I just have to remember to not give her this blog URL until after her birthday, LOL!

No comments: