Thursday, July 12, 2007

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...

'Twas the Night Before Christmas -- or so it seems here in StamperJoyceLand. I've been diligently tracking my package of goodies from the new Fall/Winter 2007 Stampin' Up! catalog for about a week now, and it's due to arrive here tomorrow afternoon! I'm so excited I could just jump out of my skin! You can bet I'm gonna have a hard time sleeping tonight.

Since there are those who live vicariously through me by reading this (you know who you are), I'm planning to pull out my camera as I unpack my box and give a play-by-play accounting of what I ordered. I can't wait!!!


If you're looking for some eye candy while eagerly awaiting my next post and don't happen to have the new catalog in your grubby little hands, you can see it online here: http://www.stampinup.com/

If you're interested in finding out how you can get a catalog of your very own, leave a comment telling me how to reach you, and I'll be sure to follow up. I LOVE to share the excitement!!

No comments: