Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Seasonal Whimsy - Autumn

I've been playing with the Seasonal Whimsy set (Stampin' Up!) and Kaleidacolor/Spectrum inkpads. Oooo! Ahhhh! In retrospect, I wish I had stamped the images on glossy white rather than regular Whisper White cardstock. But, there's always next time...

These are cards I put together today using the Autumn stamp from the set. Yes, those are non-SU! embellishments (*gasp!).


Cardstock: Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie (which is not as orange as the scan makes it look)

Ink: Cappuccino Delight Kaleidacolor

1 comment:

Sunny said...

I bought this stamp set too and I absolutely love it. There are so many things you can do with it. I would like to do a card using blues, silvers, white and some dazzling diamonds with the winter scene and add "Winter Wishes" or something as the greeting. The cards you made are really pretty and an excellent use of this stamping set.