Thursday, April 17, 2008

Apricot Appeal Day

Would you believe I've never worked with the Stampin' Up! color Apricot Appeal? Not until today, that is. I decided to make some monochromatic cards using the Prints Pack currently being offered as a Level 1 Hostess incentive as my way of "bonding" with the new-to-me color. It's really grown on me, too.



The only SU! stamp used (on one card) is from the Trimtastic set. Other stamps include a Fancy Cat from Inkadinkadoo, Bouquet Montage by Stampendous, my "Know that you are loved and supported on this journey" stamp by PSX, and Serendipity by Uptown Design. On one of the cards I also used the punch from the Three For You punch box kit and little half pearls from the Pretties kit. Oh, and I also used my ticket punch. That's it -- that's all there is to these.









1 comment:

Katie Kleber said...

they're very...ummm...apricot.

love, katie smile