Monday, April 21, 2008

Fifteen Cards with Diecut Blooms

I felt ambitious yesterday, to the tune of 15 cards! I tend to dawdle and poke, so lately it's been taking me forever to make a card. Yesterday, though, I challenged myself to focus and not spend more than 10-15 minutes on a card. It seems to have worked out!



Part of the reason the cards came together so quickly is that I had the flowers already put together, (see post from March 19th), plus I'm learning that rub-ons are fast fast fast.



Besides the Diecut Blooms, I used the following supplies: Love and Happiness Rub-ons (in Old Olive), red grosgrain ribbon, Jersey Shore and Spring Break designer series papers, SU!'s Itty Bitty Backgrounds and Bodacious Bouquet stamp sets, the Bodacious jumbo wheel, the Word by Word background stamp, Stampin' Dimensionals, Photo Corners punch, a Rumi quote stamp from Hampton Arts, and miscellaneous brads and eyelets. Colors are Real Red, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, and Old Olive.



As ever, click on a picture if you'd like to see it full-size.



















No comments: