Thursday, February 26, 2009

Getting Back to Work

I finally buckled down and did some stamping today -- and I even got all of ONE card done! But hey! I gotta start somewhere, right?



I'm going to lunch tomorrow (Friday) with my dear friend who ordered the anniversary cards, so I figured I better have at least started making them! I got one finished this evening, and I'm hoping to get another one or two done before she picks me up around 11. We'll see though. I feel like I'm stamping in the aftermath of a tornado. Nothing is where it should be, the things I want to use are under things I don't want to use, and the clutter is a huge distraction. Depending on how patient my friend can be, I may need to do some housecleaning before I can really sink my teeth into this project... but if she wants the cards before she leaves town in early March, I'll do what I gotta do.



Okay, on to the card:

SU! Stamp sets: Always, Best Yet, Congrats

Colors: Whisper White (I would have liked to used Shimmery White, but that dang tornado problem got in my way!), Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette

And: Detail clear embossing powder, Candy Lane DSP, Scallop square punch, Eyelet border punch, Heart to Heart punch, Filigree designer brad, Stampin' Dimensionals, sponge








2 comments:

rush8888 said...

i guess you are not going to lunch with my mom, and you are not going to have fun anyway. and, i am not in the least bit jealous. btw...i don't love the card at all! so there! nah!

Princess of glitter said...

Lovely card! Hope you had a great lunch!

Barbara S --HS