Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Dancing!

Lookie! See what I got today? *happy dancing!*






"What am I looking at??" you ask. Generic DEW DROPS! Woohoo!! I got addicted to Dew Drops by The Robin's Nest several months ago, but have been hoarding my one wee bottle for three reasons: (1) They're so pretty! My eyes adore them. (2) They're a bit on the pricey side. And (3) The best card I've made with them so far arrived at its destination with the little baubles pulverized... it made me cry. (Okay, not really, but I was seriously bummed.)



Imagine my excitement, then, when an Enabler in one of my Yahoo groups pointed to an eBay source for over 2500 of these little acrylic drops -- in 24 different colors plus clear -- for a fraction of the price! I had to pinch myself to be sure I wasn't dreaming. I placed my order late last week, and here they are in my grubby little hands already! The colors are glossier than "real" dew drops, but I actually like them better. They're a skooch smaller, too, which I think will make them less damagable in snail mail, although I will take greater precautions next time I go to mail a dew dropped work of art.



So... if you catch me hoarding dew drops, smack me upside the head and remind me to use them! Now I have NO EXCUSE!


2 comments:

Katie Kleber said...

so...send another one...we are waiting... :) ...i was bummed to learn that those pieces in the bottom of the envelope were dewdrops, too. i am sure they were pretty.

bizestampin said...

so are you going to reveal that ebay source for us??? Please email me with the info. Thanks
Debi Pippin
canoemom@tampabay.rr.com