Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!

I'm baaaaack! Didja miss me? I'd apologize for neglecting this blog, but circumstances were beyond my control. I spent a week in January in the hospital with a severe infection (cellulitis), was home for a few days giving myself vancomycin IVs, and then I got to spend 17 days in a nursing home. I've been trying to get caught up on paperwork, emails, and housekeeping for the last week. Tonight I got to sit down and stamp, though. I'm so grateful for the return to normalcy. (Well, more or less.)



First order of business for me is catching up on card swaps. It makes things easier that they're all with my Happy Stampers Yahoo Group (which, by the way, does some incredible artwork!). Tonight I worked on a watercolor card that will be soon be en route to The Netherlands. (Cool, eh?) I used garnet Twinkling H2Os on off-white watercolor paper over a heart embossed with Pearl EP; and then also underlined the sentiment with the H2Os for additional shimmer. The rest of the card is pretty self-explanatory. I used the SU! set Always.









Thanks for looking! With any luck, there won't be this long of a gap in posts ever again!


2 comments:

rush8888 said...

pretty....love you, too. f

Katie Kleber said...

missed you! glad u are back.

very nice cards, never thought to use the resist idea...hummm...