Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More Happy Dancing!

Is it just me, or is this the best day of the Stampin' Up! year? It's the day my Sale-a-bration order arrived (well, most of it, anyway) and I got to open up two huge boxes of goodies, including a whole mess of free merchandise. WooHooo!! Come with me to take a tour of my haul for the day...



Naturally (ok, maybe it's just me) the "guts" of any SU! order is THE STAMPS! Without stamps, what have you got? Pretty paper and lots of toys. Oh, and a lot more storage space -- but that's another story. Anyway, I splurged on four stamp sets this time around: Trendy Trees, Hope Happens, Fifth Avenue Floral (yum!), and One of a Kind (which coordinates with the Boho Blossoms punch which I previously purchased). Ain't these sets perty?






Look at the purple rubber on this next batch of stamp sets. D'ya know what that means? They're special stamps -- and I don't mean as in "short bus" speshul. These are stamps I got for FREE! as part of the Sale-a-bration promotion going on through the end of March. (With every $50 you spend, you get to choose one of six FREE Sale-a-bration items. How awesome is that? It's the reason I put my largest order of the year in at this time.) My FREE sets are: Botanical Blooms, Polka Dot Punches (each of these coordinates with a different SU! punch), and Congrats.






I put all my new stamps together in a stack to enjoy the sheer volume of my new rubber. Ecstasy! Oh, the little wheel stamps? One is the Funky Forest wheel which coordinates with Trendy Trees; and the other is Always in Bloom which coordinates with my (previously purchased) Always set.






There are two new Designer Series Paper (double-sided paper) sets that I just HAD to get right away because I'm so intriqued by them: Raspberry Tart and Tea Party. I also got a third set, Delicate Dots, as another FREE Sale-a-bration item. Oooooo, ahhhhh!









My final picture for today shows some new toys (punches) and ribbons that I got. The Certainly Celery and So Saffron ribbons are a bundled FREE Sale-a-bration item, and I also invested in some two-tone white Organza. The punches are the super cool new Eyelet Punch and the Full Heart Punch. The pictures of the punches themselves are lousy, but I've shown you on the white paper what they look like. (I am now accepting applications for a decent photographer!)






I haven't assembled my new Color Caddy + Extender Kit yet, but this will soon hold all 48-and-then-some of my SU! Craft (pigment ink) pads. Perhaps I'll even remember to take a picture when I have it set up.



On backorder is my way ultra trey kewl Cutter Bee Circle Scissor Plus along with a Cutter Bee 13x13" Glass Mat. I'll be doing another happy dance when this product arrives!


1 comment:

rush8888 said...

oh joyce...can we say JEALOUS??!! don't make me come up there!!! ok, i will...when the circle cutter comes! see you then...just kidding...it's still too cold up there, i'm sure. love your haul-age!, and thank you for sharing...meanie-butt!