Friday, October 16, 2009

LNS Challege 41 featuring Autumn Days

In a bold attempt to fight the blahs this evening, I put on my stampin' hat and took on Challenge 41 of the Stampin' Up! Late Night Stampers Yahoo! group. (Not a member? It's free and it's fun! Check out my sidebar link for more info.)

My challenge to myself: Use some clear buttons and linen thread from my stash, before they retire! (That's usually when I get most interested in something -- when I'm no longer able to order it. Sad, but true.)

I'm happy to report, mission accomplished! Challenge 41 is a sketch challenge, and I ended up turning the sketch on its side in order to accomodate the clear buttons, which were much larger than I remember them to be.


Stamps: Autumn Days, Stem Sayings
Designer Series Paper: Autumn Traditions
Colors: More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, Ruby Red, Sahara Sand, (and Soft Suede in the the DSP)
And: Clear Square Buttons, Linen Thread

Honest truth, I feel a lot better having accomplished something! There must be magic in my stampin' hat!

3 comments:

Char said...

I really like this one!!! Good job!!

christina d said...

As I said, I really like this card. Now I need some clear buttons!!

rush8888 said...

i like this fall card...and i kinda miss ohio fall. down here in NC, we don't seem to get enough of a leaf change. the heat has been on for the last two days, but tomorrow, we might be opening the windows for a few days.